- Full Membership - £100 includes electronic journal
Consultants and Associate Specialists, Clinical Scientists, Professors, Readers, Senior Lecturers and Lecturers in university departments. Others at the discretion of the BIA Council. Full membership includes subscription to the Journal of Infection.
Trainee Membership - £0 no journal access / £40 includes electronic journal
Medically qualified doctors in training in the UK and Ireland. Members in training may opt for free membership which includes the BIA Newsletter but not the Journal of Infection.
Retired Membership - £10 - no journal access
Members of the BIA who retire having been a full member for a minimum of 10 years.
Associate Membership - £0 no journal access / £40 includes electronic journal
Non-medically qualified personnel including nurses, medical students, pharmacists, laboratory scientists, technical staff or others with a professional interest in infection at the discretion of Council
- Access to Members section of BIA website
- Access to the Journal of Infection*
- Access to Clinical
- Reduced price for BIA Events
- Access to a network of over 1,400 colleagues
- Opportunity to contribute to guidance
- Monthly digest with latest updates
- Bi-annual newsletter