Useful resources and updates on professional affair related topics.
Added 09 April 2018
HEE antimicrobial resistance (AMR) training resources guide
The purpose of this guide is to promote available learning on the management of infective states, infection prevention and control, antimicrobial resistance and antimicrobial stewardship by:
1. Signposting educational materials available to health workers and students.
2. Providing a centralised resource portal to educators on supporting learners.
3. Supporting commissioning, regulatory and quality improvement teams (including infection prevention and control and antimicrobial management teams) by highlighting available educational resources to improve practice.
4. Encouraging learners to access available learning sessions to support their learning needs.
5. Highlighting learning sessions that can be embedded within clinical training pathways.
For further information please contact Mohamed Sadak (Clinical Lead and Programme Manager, Antimicrobial Resistance and Sepsis) email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
RCP Future Hospital Programme
Published November 2017; click to view
Sepsis Education and Training