A number of posts on the BIA Council will become vacant in May 2022, and so the Council is seeking nominations for these positions which are listed below.
Please click to read the President’s Letter for full details
Vacancies (demitting post-holders)
Members of Council
▪ Workforce and Training Secretary (Dr Bridget Atkins)
▪ Guidelines Secretary (Dr Anna Goodman)
▪ Membership Secretary (Dr Mark Melzer)
▪ Communications Secretary (Dr Ed Moran)
▪ Trainee (Meetings) Secretary (Dr Francesca Knapper)
▪ Trainee (Professional Affairs) Secretary (Dr Dinesh Aggarwal)
▪ Secretary for Overseas Members (new post)
Each member who agrees to become a candidate for election to Council shall be proposed and seconded by Association members, one of whom must be of at least 2 years' standing. For further information on what being a council member involves, please see the BIA Constitution.
Nominations are being made online, please visit British Infection Association (ukevote.uk) to register as a candidate or to support a nomination. Closing date for nominations is Wednesday 6th April.
Nominations close – Wednesday 6th April
Voting Opens – Wednesday 13th April
Voting Closes – Wednesday 11th May
Results Announced at AGM – Thursday 26th May