UK Clinical Vaccine Network Annual Conference
It is with great excitement that we can announce this year’s Clinical Vaccine Network Conference will be held in person at the Royal College of Physicians, London.
Hosted on the 30th June, this event will cover a wide spectrum of issues in vaccine development, presentations on the latest research, and the future of vaccines.
Whilst this conference will be made available to join virtually we thoroughly recommend attending in person to not miss out on this excellent networking opportunity. There will be an array of UK healthcare professionals, and other relevant decision makers who have a specific interest in vaccine intervention in the patient pathway.
UK CVN Organisers:
- Dr Claire Waddington, Cambridge
- Dr Rajeka Lazarus, Bristol
- Dr Susanne Hodgson, Oxford
- Reflections on the COVID-19 vaccine roll out - Dame Emily Lawson DBE, Chief Commercial Officer, NHSE
- Barriers to uptake of vaccination in pregnancy – Dr Heather Bailey, Lecturer in Infectious Disease Epidemiology, UCL
- Group B strep vaccine development and plans for challenge model – Professor Kirsty Le Doare, St Georges Hospital, London
- What’s new for vaccines in….. E.coli, RSV, Herpes Zoster
- Clinical cases ….. and lots more
Abstract submission open for acceptance as virtual and onsite posters. Closing date is 20th May 2022.
If you have any queries, or would like to enquire about sponsorship of this event, please contact: email@example.com