RSTMH virtual Annual Meeting
The RSTMH virtual Annual Meeting, 13 – 14 October brings together delegates from around the world to explore emerging diseases and outbreaks.
This meeting will have a particular focus on COVID-19, but will also examine a range of other outbreaks, all of which will be explored through cross-cutting themes including misinformation and infodemics, vaccines and diagnostics. The event will finish with a panel looking at future pandemic preparedness and response. Sessions will take the form of turbo talks, keynotes and panel discussions with an emphasis on audience interaction.
- Professor Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer for England, Chief Medical Adviser to the UK Government, Department of Health and Social Care
- Dr Matshidiso Moeti, Regional Director for Africa, World Health Organization (WHO)
- Professor George Gao, Director-General, Chinese Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (China CDC)
- Dr Johan Van Hoof, Global Therapeutic Area Head, Vaccines, Janssen Pharmaceuticals R&D & Managing Director, Janssen Vaccines & Prevention B.V.
- Dr Bhargavi Rao, Clinical Team Lead: COVID focal point and Malaria & Infectious Diseases Specialist, Médecins Sans Frontiers (MSF)
Click here for further information and to register