King’s Health Partners Preceptorship - Infections of the Immunocompromised
Friday 4th/Saturday 5th February
Financial support for this educational event was provided by Pfizer Limited as an Independent Medical Educational Grant. Pfizer have had no input or involvement in the design, development and content creation of any resources produced.
Virtual: Attend both days as a virtual delegate
Organising Committee: Dr Varun Mehra, Professor Tony Pagliuca, Dr Silke Schelenz, Dr Mansour Ceesay, Dr Jimstan Periselneris
- Fungal host biology: translational opportunities – Dr Johnathan Richardson
- Machine based learning and infections: translating to clinical care – Dr Anand Shah
- The future pandemic of fungal resistance – Professor Matt Fisher
- Imaging in infections: new possibilities – Dr Vincenzo Abbate
- Nanopore sequencing and evolving novel microbial diagnostic strategies – Professor Jonathan Edgeworth
Who should attend: Healthcare professionals and clinical scientists interested in the management of infections in immunocompromised hosts.
Benefits: In addition to live expert interaction, access to recorded education materials will be provided to view at your own convenience.
A formal CPD Certificate (10 credits) will be awarded at end of the course.
Registration Fee: Free of Charge
Enquiries: Please contact Chloe (email@example.com)