KHP Virtual Preceptorship - Infections of the Immunocompromised 2021
3rd - 4th September
- Fungal Host Biology: Translational opportunities - Dr Johnathan Richardson
- Machine based Learning and Infections: Translating to Clinical Care - Dr Anand Shah
- The Future Pandemic of Fungal Resistance - Prof Matt Fisher
- Imaging in Infections - new possibilities - Dr Vincenzo Abbate
- Nanopore Sequencing and Evolving Novel Microbial Diagnostic Strategies - Prof Jonathan Edgeworth
Who should attend
Healthcare professionals and clinical scientists interested in the management of Infections in Immunocompromised Hosts.
In addition to live expert interaction, access to recorded education materials will be provided to view at your own convenience. A formal CPD Certificate (10 CPDs) will be awarded at end of the course.
Click for further information and to register