IV Therapy and OPAT Conference 2020
The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
Thursday 10th September 2020
Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton
Quick registration available here
This FREE one day event will be of interest to all healthcare workers involved in the insertion and care of vascular access devices, and promises to offer delegates the latest in IV AND OPAT education and expertise, with inspiring speakers and informative sessions.
The Programme will include the following sessions:
- Welcoming and Housekeeping
- "Intravenous therapy – meeting patient needs in Complex Gastrointestinal Surgery"
- Parenteral nutrition and associated challenges
- Antimicrobial therapy administration – a complex situation
- Clinical Collaboration in the Reduction of IV Associated Risk for Critical Care Patients
- “Triple A’s : How not to bypass a vein? Successful Approaches to Vascular Access in Challenging Situations"
- Vascular Access in the Community - Maintaining Safety Following Discharge
Registration will open at 8:45am with access to the exhibition and refreshments will be available. The first session will begin at 9:30am and the day will close at 3:30pm.