FIS / HIS International 2020
9 - 11 November 2020 Online
The event brings together societies across the UK with interests in infectious diseases, clinical microbiology, biomedical science and infection control. The FIS societies are currently planning an engaging and interactive programme which will provide current research from a multitude of world experts in the field.
The three-day, four-stream programme has been designed to provide delegates with an engaging and interactive online experience:
• 40 sessions,
• Internationally renowned speakers,
• Plenary lectures and parallel sessions with live Q&A,
• Over 200 virtual posters,
• Live debates,
• Industry symposia.
Awarded 15 CPD credits by the Royal College of Pathologists.
FIS/HIS International 2020 online delegate registration is now open.
- All registered delegates will have access to the sessions live and after the event for an extended period of time.
- Full conference fees start at £30 for concessionary members and £50 for FIS society members, with free access available for those residing in low and lower-middle income countries.
Click for further registration details