9th National Orthopaedic Infection Forum
Tuesday 25th June
Cavendish Conference Centre, 22 Duchess Mews, London W1G 9DT
A great opportunity for Orthopaedic Surgeons & Microbiologists to come together & discuss infection in this group of patients & stimulate our delegates to look at current methods, techniques & protocols that are in use across the UK.
Topics to include:
- International Consensus Meeting: reflections from orthopaedics & reflections from microbiology
- UK PJI – when, why and what next?
- Antibiotic passports
- Diagnostic update
- PhDs in infection
- Non-orthopaedic vascular infections
- Hernia implant infection
- Implant salvage for breast reconstruction
- Infections from maxofacial implants
Please click to register