9th Annual Oxford Bone Infection Conference (OBIC)
The Oxford Bone Infection Conference 2020 has been rescheduled to December 8th and will be presented as a virtual meeting.
The underlying principle of OBIC is multi-disciplinary working. We invite all grades of orthopaedic and trauma surgeons, plastic surgeons, infection specialists, nursing and therapy staff and researchers to attend.
Internationally renowned speakers will deliver state-of-the-art talks, including the prestigious Cierny-Mader lecture which is invited each year to honour ‘excellence and innovation in the multidisciplinary management of bone and joint infection’. Click to view the provisional programme
The programme will include lectures, workshops and interactive sessions including:
- Why me?…. and other important questions patients ask
- Diagnosis of bone and joint infection
- Surgical management of prosthetic joint infection
- Wound closure
- Long bone osteomyelitis – surgery video
- The quinolone conundrum
- Fracture related infection
- Big data and current trials
- Managing expectations in rehabilitation
To register please click here: https://hartleytaylor.co.uk/obi0-home/